1. An Executive Committee shall be set up for the implementation of this Convention.
2. Without prejudice to the special powers granted to it by this Convention, the general purpose of the Executive Committee is to ensure that this Convention is implemented correctly.
1. Each of the Contracting Parties shall have one seat on the Executive Committee. The Contracting Parties shall be represented on the Committee by a Minister responsible for the implementation of this Convention; he may be assisted by the requisite experts who may participate in the deliberations.
2. The Executive Committee shall take its decisions unanimously. It shall draw up its own rules of procedure; in this connection it may provide for a written procedure for the taking of decisions.
3. At the request of the representative of a Contracting Party, the final decision on a draft on which the Executive Committee has taken its decision may be postponed until no more than two months after the submission of that draft.
4. The Executive Committee may set up Working Parties comprising representatives of the Administrations of the Contracting Parties in order to conduct preparations for decisions or for other work.
The Executive Committee shall meet in the territory of every Contracting Party in turn. It shall meet as often as necessary in order to discharge its duties effectively.